Wednesday 20 April 2011

First Battle (#2)



After a very lengthy and unexplained break from the hobby, I have finally arranged to have a 500pt battle against my friend's Tau (a whole 11 months after buying my first models). I am still a bit unsure of the rules, but I believe that with a bit of luck, skill, and weighted dice, I have a chance to at least damage his army. I have not completely finalised the list, but I highly doubt that I will be able to fit in any Scarabs (a shame seeing they could prove helpful in tying up his Fire Warriors).

A few more notes:
- I have managed to begin painting so pictures of my army should be up by June
Luckless Xenos and Ko'vash both managed to get through to the national finals of the School League, I guess some sort of congratulations is required
- I have been planning a little terrain project, although it shall remain a secret until it is finished

No comments:

Post a Comment